TripDoc helps you organize all the places you want to go when you travel.
- Just your places — your hotel, your restaurants, your activities, your shops
- See everything on one map
- Search for and add places recommended by friends, magazines, and websites
- Get directions: drive, public transit, or walk
- Keep notes about each place: confirmation numbers, recommendations, what you loved, how much you spent, …
- Share places with friends via email
TripDoc stores just the list of places you want to visit; all the recommendations you get from friends, guidebooks, magazine or web articles. On your trip, see all your places on a single map and plan your day. It's easy to get directions, whether you are walking, taking public transit, or driving. After your trip, share your favorite places with your friends.
- Map all your clients by city (for as many cities as you would like)
- Keep a list of recommended or favorite restaurants, and see which is closest to your clients' offices
- Show your current location on the map, and easily get directions to any of your clients, selected restaurants or other places on your map
- Keep notes about clients and places you have visited
- Mark places as favorites
- Send your recommendations and notes to colleagues and friends
- Keep track of restaurant recommendations that you get from friends, guidebooks, websites and magazines
- Map your hotel so that you can always find your way back
- See all your places on one map
- Show your current location on the map, and easily get directions to the closest restaurant, attraction or back to your hotel
- Keep a list of favorites so you don’t miss a thing
- Mark places as visited
- Keep your list of places for your next trip or easily share your places with friends
- Send information about your favorite places to friends along with your personal notes
To get your started, we asked some of our favorite bloggers to recommend their favorite places:
From The Culture Mom blog:
It's very useful and I can tell I'll be using this to catalog all the information I need for future trips.
From The Brooklyn Nomad:
Very handy for people constantly on the go and business travelers.
From Amateur Traveler:
When someone tells you about that great Burmese restaurant ... you can immediately whip out your iPhone and add it to your list of places to visit in that city.
From David-DS (iTunes Customer Review)
Perfect business app for the "travelling salesman". Great app when on the go. I use it to remember my business partners, those perfect meeting places, and sites to visit. Great integration with contacts and google maps for directions.
From carrera.owner (iTunes Customer Review)
I think you've got a great little app. From my perspective, TripDoc helps realize the potential of smart phones.
From minnemom (iTunes Customer Review)
Most useful travel app I've seen.